All visitors must agree to the following and adhere to the outlined expectations to enter the facility.
Entering, visitors acknowledge and attest they have not knowingly recently been exposed to a COVID-19 positive individual and are not experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, including but not limited to the following symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Visitors understand that they are assuming the risk of exposure by entering the facility and especially if visiting a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 positive patient.
Visitors are expected to adhere to the following:
- Visitors and patients are required to wear masks at all times, including inside patient rooms. Please ensure your mask fully covers your nose and mouth at all times.
- Visitors must try to maintain a 6-foot distance from others and may not congregate in hallways, lobbies or café areas.
- Visitors are to only be in area(s) consistent with their purpose for being in the facility.
- Visitors are not to go to other areas of the facility.
- Visitors are to leave the facility as soon as possible.
- Visitors are to follow the direction of the clinical staff and wear proper PPE at all times when inside the facility premises.
- Exposed visitors (e.g., contact with COVID–19 patient prior to admission) should be advised to report any signs and symptoms of acute illness to their healthcare provider for a period of at least 14 days after the last known exposure to the sick patient.